All Original ARTWORK Update Daily
14_finaly i can dominate you
Posted on: August 12th, 2015 by Lexus 14 Comments
36 votes, average: 3.25 out of 536 votes, average: 3.25 out of 536 votes, average: 3.25 out of 536 votes, average: 3.25 out of 536 votes, average: 3.25 out of 5 (36 votes, average: 3.25 out of 5, rated) LogIn to Vote
Requested by Natanek

You might also like

“Now your mine finally” Requested by Tob - wan...
I Finally Meet Your Mother Requested by: Zelos, Got carried away with the subtitle! It's nice to change style sometimes,...
Kitty Craving For Milk Requested by Natanek. Sorry dude, the part of your request that said "Youroichi (looking horny) doing...
The Past Days  Requested by Natanek!...

1. S.Star says:

DAMN AMAZING!!!! I’ve always been a fan of this pairing. This is probably one of the hottest pics you’ve done Lexus :)

2. UzumakiFan says:

I predict a WONDERFULL image comming from this one :D

3. Natanek says:

thank you very much for doing my request, Lexus. It looks really awesome :)

I have a question. How much (and what kind of) practice it takes to reach that level in digital art?

• lexus says:

no problem!An average of one year i guess.. is tarted digital drawings not so long ago, i had no knowledge in photoshop but when you’re really interested on what you’re doing, you’ll learn faster.

• Natanek says:

Lol, that’s not really encouraging. I’m struggling and I’m not near that level. Good for you man :) .

4. gOp says:

Fantastic job! Her tit size is absolutely perfect on this one, you’ve nailed it!

5. coreza121 says:

Yay more Nelliel, great work as always Lexus!

6. zbober says:

Love this pairing!

7. Kuchiyose No Jutsu says:

Konnichiwa Lexus-San ogenkidesuka(how are you doing). Just wondering if may i turn back on my decision and send my request a new one by the comment section as you asked last time? I feel submiting a request to you now.

8. spike1941 says:

Great bondage style, good work Lexus.

IMPORTANT No Characters are draw to look under the legal age of 18. We provide a service to members upon request of their favorate character. All are Fantasy Base and nothing on the site should be seen as underage in any way. We work hard to make sure all artwork made for members is drawn properly.
DISCLAIMER. Bleach © and several of its related marks and fictional characters are registered trademarks of VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media) This Website contains parody art, and is not sponsored, endorsed by, or affiliated with Bleach ©, VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media), or any other person or entity associated with them.