All Original ARTWORK Update Daily
Posted on: February 9th, 2015 by Joe 15 Comments
176 votes, average: 3.77 out of 5176 votes, average: 3.77 out of 5176 votes, average: 3.77 out of 5176 votes, average: 3.77 out of 5176 votes, average: 3.77 out of 5 (176 votes, average: 3.77 out of 5, rated) LogIn to Vote
Requested by Joseph Joestar. I've taken note of your comments from the previous picture. I admit I neglected to determine how big Sui Feng's breasts really are but I will take note of that moving forward. Thanks for the feedbacks and keep them coming.

You might also like

REQUESTS and POSTS Well while enjoying this picture, here are some of the things you need to know about your requests here...
Feline and Canine Requested by Catharaz. Hope you like it. On a side note, please take note that the entire month of November...
On her back Hey peeps. Sorry if I haven't been able to reply to your comments as much as I'd love to. I've been...
Posting Problems/Halloween REQUESTS Hello! We currently are experiencing some kind of technical difficulties when posting pics. Hopefully...

1. xgkf says:

What’s with the shitty 2.5-star rating on this? This is a fucking INCREDIBLE piece of work! Its one of the best overall looking pieces I think I’ve seen Joe make, and its also one of the hottest Sui-Feng pics on the site! Great facial expression, hot-as-hell pose and activity, nice detail and panty-around-leg bonus… The only thing ‘slightly’ wrong is the breast size (a little bit big for Sui-Feng), but fuck that noise when the rest of it is so good!

I don’t know if its just retarded Sui-Feng haters, or what, but ignore that bullshit rating. This is a great piece!

2. Haku says:

The title should be, “By her lonesome”… Sorry for the grammarnazi.

3. WakeUpKiva says:

Hey Lexus and Joe, if any of you two are reading this, you forgot the Flavor of the month Bleach chicks on November, December, and January.

• Tyresse says:

Joe and Lexus are busy with requests from members who have been waiting long. Have some consideration for that part.

• Joe says:

That is true. We apologize for the wait but we’re working to catch up with all the old requests so we can return to our regular pacing with the posts.

• WakeUpKiva says:

I know, I wasn’t trying to force them. I was just letting them know

• WakeUpKiva says:

I was being considered; I was just them letting them know what they missed

• Joe says:

Thank you for pointing that out. We’re tallying the counts for chicks of the months for the past months and we’ll be posting them hopefully together with the chick of the month this month. We’re focusing on any backlog requests presently.

4. Phl says:

Very nice job, <3 Soifon (or whatever you wish to call her)!

5. Celto says:

I’m not exactly sure what it is, be it the effects you add to the line art, or the shading, but whatever it is, keep on doing it this way. The body looks pretty nice, although the head looks a little off, maybe her mouth?

Still, pretty nice pic, and I think this is the first time we’ve had a squirting pic in a while, I’d like to see more.

6. PepeRana says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 16

7. Tenchi2k says:

Thats alot better, thank you very much Joe ^.^

IMPORTANT No Characters are draw to look under the legal age of 18. We provide a service to members upon request of their favorate character. All are Fantasy Base and nothing on the site should be seen as underage in any way. We work hard to make sure all artwork made for members is drawn properly.
DISCLAIMER. Bleach © and several of its related marks and fictional characters are registered trademarks of VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media) This Website contains parody art, and is not sponsored, endorsed by, or affiliated with Bleach ©, VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media), or any other person or entity associated with them.