ALL ORIGINAL

ARTWORK

UPDATED

DAILY

High Quality Resolution Artwork

The Pink Room

Posted on: July 5th, 2014 by Lexus 13 Comments

Requested by: Erebos. I think it's kinda ironic that they are both boy-ish I think? and then I put them in a pink room, hurr...Anyway! Enjoy! ;)

TAGS:  , , , ,

1. Lexus1Fan says:

Its a miracle that noone came here yet claiming Erebos is Edwardnewgate too because Hiyori is wearing ”heels” LOL…

• me says:

Maybe if you stopped mentioning it, so would we. I don’t think you’re Erebos, he types a lot differently than you. But you’re definitely Unohana_Lover.

• Lexus1Fan says:

Yeah and im definitely the president of united states too and Napoleon. I alredy told you what i had to say, now go to find another website to compare ‘heels’, ‘smiley faces’ or “”"go buy a prostitute”"” (or maybe come back to school to re-learn how to type).

And from now on im off discussion about being or not being, in fact i dont even know why im loosing my time replying a NON-MEMBER troll lol :) .

• me says:

Nah I think I’ll stay here and keep calling you out. If I’m a troll, I’m doing a damn good job and I’ll keep it up.

• Hidan says:

“”@Ferds says:
            July 6, 2014 at 10:42 am

@me lol at ‘go buy a prostitute’, what is that, food (well at some parts, yeah)? Maybe you meant ‘hire a prostitute’. Stop aggravating the members please.”"

Yeah, so damn good job work piece of shitt lol.

• Hidan says:

Ferds says:
            July 6, 2014 at 10:42 am
            “@me lol at ‘go buy a prostitute’, what is that, food (well at some parts, yeah)? Maybe you meant ‘hire a prostitute’. “”"Stop aggravating the members please”"”.”

Yeah right, damn good job? Do not make me fucking laugh your piece of shitt.

2. Jacketguy says:

Oh God! Yuri, heels, stockings, tomboys, where’s my heart medicine? XD

3. Erebos says:

This is magnificent work, Lexus-san! Thank you very much! It seems these girls not only behave like boys, but also have the same gender preferences.)

To Zarak-san: Sorry, but my nickname originates from the name of PC game character.

4. Zarak says:

YES! YURISM FTW! I kinda missed the hotness and sexiness that yuri pics always bring to the table.
    and I’m kinda curious abut the name of the guy who requested the pic, Erebos…hmm…since I’m quite knowledgeable, I’d say that’s the name of the prophetic vampire that Frost was talking about in the first Blade movie!
    Now here’s a little challenge…if anyone has a keen knowledge, then guess from where my name comes from! :D