All Original ARTWORK Update Daily
Posted on: May 27th, 2014 by Lexus 17 Comments
40 votes, average: 4.75 out of 540 votes, average: 4.75 out of 540 votes, average: 4.75 out of 540 votes, average: 4.75 out of 540 votes, average: 4.75 out of 5 (40 votes, average: 4.75 out of 5, rated) LogIn to Vote
The aftermath, Maybe I should make more "during" math LOL(what what?)! anyway hope you like it! :) anything specific on what I should improve on just let me know.

You might also like

Aftermath to her Battle  Requested by Mystogan! I decided to make a crossover for this piece, so hope you didnt mind. I really...
Aftermath This would be related to the Yuzu/karin/toshiro threesome I did the other day!hope you like the view!...
“War’s Aftermath” Requested by Anton...
You Make Me So Hot  Requested by Defuck! Ready to kill zombies in her party dress I guess XD..or get laid :p...

1. specki888 says:

please make more flat chest.. flat chest are so rare here im sad :S but the pic is very nice

2. Asael says:

Perfect body, especially the breasts’ size and shape! Karin is my favorite character so this picture is amazing. Looking forward to seeing more of your “during” with her! :)

3. shinigami says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 25

4. Xeos says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 28

5. Arcaz says:

I love the idea of these Aftermaths. I agree with what punisher said: a focus on the actual sex would be preferable most of the time, but some “aftermath” pics are a really nice touch here and there.

6. Si-Chan says:

Hmm thinking about there will be continue story about That After Sex Feeling Pt. 2
    because looks like you like to connect pictures :)

• lexus says:

It will be followed by a sequel called “Hit me baby one more time” …8)
      I’m kidding! but you’re right though, I like connecting pictures XD

7. Zarak says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 21

8. Zelos says:

Love the aftermath pics! It would be awesome if you did more like this with various threesomes, foursomes, etc. Would be great! Beautiful Artwork Lexus! :3

9. Don says:

excellent! maybe a little bit more cum on her tits but excellent xD

10. punisher says:

Well the picture is great but it would be better of you concentrated more on “during math”…however it is still nice to see aftemath every once in awhile!

IMPORTANT No Characters are draw to look under the legal age of 18. We provide a service to members upon request of their favorate character. All are Fantasy Base and nothing on the site should be seen as underage in any way. We work hard to make sure all artwork made for members is drawn properly.
DISCLAIMER. Bleach © and several of its related marks and fictional characters are registered trademarks of VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media) This Website contains parody art, and is not sponsored, endorsed by, or affiliated with Bleach ©, VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media), or any other person or entity associated with them.