All Original ARTWORK Update Daily
Posted on: May 12th, 2014 by Joe 27 Comments
25 votes, average: 4.68 out of 525 votes, average: 4.68 out of 525 votes, average: 4.68 out of 525 votes, average: 4.68 out of 525 votes, average: 4.68 out of 5 (25 votes, average: 4.68 out of 5, rated) LogIn to Vote
This was actually supposed to be just a warm-up sketch while I was on holiday over the weekend. Decided to color it and do something soft-hentai-ish plus the soft cell shaded look. Did this while I was doing a threesome piece I'll be uploading this week. Finished this first, obviously. Feedbacks are welcome.

You might also like

Sitting in the Clouds – Edit ...
“Kurosaki’s Warm Welcome” Requested by Jumper...
This is Just The Warm up M’boys Requested by *Deathstroke* EDIT: Added Nail polish (white end) Sorry for being away, I got really...
Holiday Gift Hi everyone! Sorry for the long absence. It's been a busy holiday. Hope you like these. Feedbacks are...

1. Ichimaru the fox says:

Nice I love bambietta and you’ve done a great job at making her look sexier than ever

2. Erebos says:

Impressive work! This is all I can say.

3. ??? says:

Does anyone know what happened to Ellery? How come she isn’t working on her art anymore?

• Joe says:

Apparently, she quit. Though Lexus and I don’t know for what reason. We were hired after she left.

4. Amamiya says:

I love the clouds/smoke effects you did. Mixing the background with the full front of the image is a nice effect as well. You show promise.

• Joe says:

It’s some of the things I normally do on actual non-manga paintings. Just thought I’d put some effects in.

5. Kiddo says:

Finally! The soft cell shaded look is what I was hoping you’d do! And you’ve done it well. Even the pose and the line-art seems well done. And that face is just spectacular. Those nipples look identical, which is probably the only flaw but it’s still drawn and colored excellently. Try this style more often. You won’t regret it.

• Joe says:

I received a few feedbacks about me doing some soft shaded pictures and then I thought I can do this more often. Most likely on solo pictures as it takes an extra bit of time to do this on partner/group pictures.

6. Zarak says:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS, this is one of the best pics I’ve seen.
    you have traveled a long hard road and look how much you have improved Joe, keep this awesome work going man.

• Joe says:

Shit balls…Hahaha. I thought of goat shit. Wohoho! Thanks. You’ll definitely see more. :)

7. shinigami says:

Awesome. No holds barred. This is your best work to date and I hope that you keep to this style.

8. punisher says:

oh man at first I thought lexus did this but then I saw it was you Joe…Its really amazing pic and I really believe that this style suits you best!

9. Yoho says:

That’s one manly Bambieta xD

• Joe says:

Really? She looks like a guy to you? Hmmm. Tell me what did so I can check.

• Yoho says:

Ok, so, in the manga, she’s a bit more tiny. Her face here looks kinda like some man’s and her body is also little bit too big. Maybe you should check out the manga more and look up the style.

..As always tho, I’m not hating.

10. Anonymous says:

Oh I love this way so much more then the cel shading before. Please keep it! !!!! <3

• Joe says:

Didn’t realize a lot were into soft cell shaded pictures. But I’ll keep using this style, sure. :)

11. Xeos says:

I know you said you change your style often, but it’d be better if you stick to one style, and work on it. I’m not saying that you have to but taking a look at all your images so far, there’s no signs of improvement if you continue to hop from one style to another each time.

I have to say that this image is a great one, and there’s times like this where your image is great, but then other times where the style you’ve chosen ruins the pic. I hope you’ll see this as constructive criticism rather than a hateful comment. :)

12. SweetBlow says:

Imo your best work so far :)

IMPORTANT No Characters are draw to look under the legal age of 18. We provide a service to members upon request of their favorate character. All are Fantasy Base and nothing on the site should be seen as underage in any way. We work hard to make sure all artwork made for members is drawn properly.
DISCLAIMER. Bleach © and several of its related marks and fictional characters are registered trademarks of VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media) This Website contains parody art, and is not sponsored, endorsed by, or affiliated with Bleach ©, VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media), or any other person or entity associated with them.