All Original ARTWORK Update Daily
Posted on: April 4th, 2014 by Lexus 12 Comments
44 votes, average: 4.80 out of 544 votes, average: 4.80 out of 544 votes, average: 4.80 out of 544 votes, average: 4.80 out of 544 votes, average: 4.80 out of 5 (44 votes, average: 4.80 out of 5, rated) LogIn to Vote
03/31/2014. I mentioned I'm not very familiar with the series, but I decided to make some Tier Halibel/Tier Harribel? cause someone mentioned her and the site was down that moment, so i wasn't able to check out some of the requests. Anyway, I hope i got this one right (not to mention the size of her titties! this has always been my issue/weakness ever since I started XD). Let me know what you think!As always constructive criticisms are welcome ;)

You might also like

Double Filled: Tier Harribel ...
October Crossover: Nemu Kurotsuchi  Requested by IxM! Hope you like it! i wasnt familiar with the series to crossover, but I hope I got...
You Make Me So Hot  Requested by Defuck! Ready to kill zombies in her party dress I guess XD..or get laid :p...
Spill It On Tier (Edited) I edited Tier's face to make look it closer to the actual thing as per some feedbacks on the first version....

1. farhan5988 says:

the way her ass is pressed is looking hot

2. Yoruichilover says:

Holy shit your work is already better lexus than Ellery’s when she was at her prime. It’s quite an achievement from you . You could be the greatest thing that ever happened to this site. Your work is equal if not more better than Ellery’s 2012 pictures when she drew her best pictures.
    Keep up the amazing work bro. You are truly a master at drawing these stuffs. Can’t wait for your further drawings.

3. Dildo Daggins says:

Just glorious! But… Read the manga, Lexus, time to catch up with the story and the characters!

Anyway, your Halibel is amazing! Your collection of main female characters is enlarging! Time to draw a request with Orihime or Nel (or my beloved Bambietta, if there’s any)

4. assaa says:

i cannot see the pic

• Joe says:

Our servers are currently being worked on so it may take a while before the full image can be viewed. Also, you need to be logged in to view the thumbnail at least. This will be fixed ASAP. We’re just doing a few things to make the blog better.

• Anonymous says:

Wait you need to be logged in to see the thumbnail? I thought you only had to be logged in to see the full resolution image

5. kusa says:

more anal and more of her

6. GodOfPeace says:

THIS is easily the winner out of your new ones! Breathtakingly HOT!

I hope you’ll keep makin’ anal pics from time to time as well as more Halibel!^^

7. Gambit says:

Maaan.. Lexus I would give you a blowjob just out of sheer respect! This is amazing!

8. blue says:

no this la imagen

9. Don says:

as i expected you really have the skill to make her look awesome!

you should definetly draw more of her she could be one of your best characters ;)

10. oh noes says:

your breathtaking godlike drawings can’t be viewed… :(

IMPORTANT No Characters are draw to look under the legal age of 18. We provide a service to members upon request of their favorate character. All are Fantasy Base and nothing on the site should be seen as underage in any way. We work hard to make sure all artwork made for members is drawn properly.
DISCLAIMER. Bleach © and several of its related marks and fictional characters are registered trademarks of VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media) This Website contains parody art, and is not sponsored, endorsed by, or affiliated with Bleach ©, VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media), or any other person or entity associated with them.