ALL ORIGINAL

Creamed-Hole: Yachiru

Posted on: January 22nd, 2013 by Admin 13 Comments

TAGS:  ,

1. Dear, Ellery says:

s

2. hyugasan says:

mm, how greateful!! Yachiru very sexy!!

3. jayday says:

I’ll tell you what the problem is, some hacker!
    Because how could you get the full size picture of this from 420chan when Members can’t??

• Sterling says:

Nah, I highly doubt that’s the case.

You can construct the URL by looking at previous (non-broken) image links, it just takes some time and patience.

It really shouldn’t be necessary, though.

• WakeUpKiva says:

Ask those guys in 420chan. I don’t know how they did it

4. WakeUpKiva says:

*sigh* again, here’s an emergency before the broken image is fixed. That is all I can say

5. a fan says:

I cant see the new posted pics a can see them 5 days after they were post, icant see them before

6. Sterling says:

I’m going to repost this every time an image is uploaded until we hear something from Ellery because, frankly, these issues need to be taken care of. To everyone else: sorry in advance.

————

Ellery, there are a number of elements on the website that are broken or are intentionally missing, even though they are essential parts of why we members pay money to subscribe here. These issues include:

1) The suggestion box is gone.
    2) The gallery is thoroughly broken.
    3) New pictures can’t be viewed in fullscreen.
    4) Many old pictures can’t be viewed, period (i.e. those on page 48).

While I have the utmost respect for both Ellery’s work and HentaiKey on the whole for providing such a fantastic service, we absolutely need to see some traction on these issues. We are paying a monthly fee to view the art on all HentaiKey websites, a service we are effectively being denied here at this point. Some of these issues have been around for many months now, yet we have heard virtually nothing about getting them looked into.

Thanks for your time.

• Hinamori says:

Doesn’t Hentaikey have a contact us page? It would probably be better to report it to them than Ellery. I’m sure all she does is just posts images, when it comes to the actual site itself Hentaikey probably has guys that handle that for her

• Sterling says:

This is true, but I’ve yet to hear back from them on anything I’ve reported before.

HentaiKey seems to be pretty bad at customer service, unfortunately, which is why I was hoping the artists might have a little more pull than we do.

7. Hinamori says:

Dear, Ellery.

We are still having trouble viewing these

Active Artists