All Original ARTWORK Update Daily
Posted on: November 4th, 2012 by Admin 15 Comments
275 votes, average: 4.82 out of 5275 votes, average: 4.82 out of 5275 votes, average: 4.82 out of 5275 votes, average: 4.82 out of 5275 votes, average: 4.82 out of 5 (275 votes, average: 4.82 out of 5, rated) LogIn to Vote
Requested by FDeR

You might also like

“Enjoy my fullbring, Ichigo” Requested by Doron...
“I love My FullBring” Requested by Jayday...
Fullbringer VS. Arrancar Round 2 V2 Requested by: Chaos...
I prefer busty chicks Request from FDeR....

1. FDeR says:

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is too amazing to be the truth. Magnificent Excellent unbelievable priceless the all this words not enough to say everything about this masterpiece
    You’re the best Ellery, for sure!
    P.s. Nellian’s boobs a might be a bit large but it isn’t a big problem. Thanks alot

2. ??? says:

I love Nell. She’s one of my favorite characters, especially among the girls.

3. Erebasu says:

I rate this pic…5 MOTHER F**KING STARS, AND 2 THUMBS UP

4. Zelos says:

BEAUTIFUL!! One of the best scissor pics I’ve ever seen!

5. Hinamori says:

I prefer the Arrancars over the Fullbringers. The only FBer i thought was cool was Ginjo

6. Kaz says:

Nice one! I will admit, Nell’s bobs do look a bit small, but other than that, great.

7. Grunt says:

Awsome really hot pic and i think nel’s breasts are perfect thanks for the pic

8. Lustheron says:

Ya know Ellery, there always seems to be someone insisting the breats aren’t big enough. Maybe you should do a pic with stupidly ridiculously holy-hell large breasts for kicks.

Also, more Nel is always a good thing

• GodOfPeace says:

As for me, I’m insisting when they’re too big – for the given girl -, too.:P
      But it’s not a big deal, it’s just I think, it’s always the best if they’re as close as possible to the original, it’s a lot easier to imagine that the girl are really the ones you know & love. Because, it is so hard to imagine – for example – Rukia with huge bust, but also Orihime (or Nel:p) with smalls tities. But perhaps it’s just my opinion.

9. GodOfPeace says:

OMG, this looks amazing!0.0 Except for Nel’s breasts, they’re waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too small for her, but other than that, the pose, Riruka, & every other detail are just incredible~

IMPORTANT No Characters are draw to look under the legal age of 18. We provide a service to members upon request of their favorate character. All are Fantasy Base and nothing on the site should be seen as underage in any way. We work hard to make sure all artwork made for members is drawn properly.
DISCLAIMER. Bleach © and several of its related marks and fictional characters are registered trademarks of VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media) This Website contains parody art, and is not sponsored, endorsed by, or affiliated with Bleach ©, VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media), or any other person or entity associated with them.